Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 27 Views, 0 Comments.
Gather friends and family and come check out Lynnwood's Health and Safety Community Block Party!
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2017
- 10AM - 2PM
- 44TH AVE W (between Lynnwood Library to Fire Station #15)
- FREE ADMISSION
- EXPLORE vehicles on-site for tours & pictures - Fire Trucks, Ambulances, Police & SWAT vehicles, Vactor Truck, Crime Stoppers Camaro, SNOCOM 911, National Guard Striker, Community Transit bus, Support Seven, Mary's Towing Bubble and Seahawks Tow Trucks, Volunteer Service Trailer.
- SCALE the National Guard's rock climbing wall GET a free health screening & health info including mammograms, flu shots, glucose testing, blood pressure checks and more
- ENJOY lunch or a
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 76 Views, 0 Comments.
Sometimes it's just hard to make it to the grocery store. We get busy or tired, our lives have us rushing around and it is hard to find time even to make a quick stop to pick up a few things. How great would it be to have a "personal shopper" get to know your personal preferences overtime and deliver your groceries right to your home? You won't miss out on waiting in traffic, searching for parking spots in a crowded lot, and standing in long check-out lines.
If this all sounds good, you must check out "Envoy - Grocery delivery with a personal touch". Your Personal Shopper can start shopping for you at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. Costco will be coming soon!
Save time and energy with this excellent service. I know I'm going to…
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 19 Views, 0 Comments.
I stumbled across this recipe on a health & fitness blog, "Carrots 'n' Cake" and I can't wait to make it! It is a healthy twist on a favorite of my past, the traditional packaged Ramen noodles. My husband and I are working on healthier eating habits and with this version we may have found a winner. Not to mention it is so easy to make!
- 12 ounces carrot noodles (I used a package of frozen carrot spirals from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast (I used leftover crockpot shredded chicken)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 heaping teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon (or 3 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed into powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: toasted and regular sesame
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 78 Views, 0 Comments.
Let me introduce you to Jennifer Politanout and Saravut Nawasangarun. They came to America from Bangkok so they could realize their dream of a restaurant serving the regional foods of Thailand. In March of 2014 they opened Isarn Thai Soul Kitchen in Kirkland and in January of 2017 they opened their second location in Lynnwood.
"Isarn Thai Soul Kitchen is all about Thai regional food that focuses on local Northeastern Thai, Northern, Southern, and Thai street food. We provide recipes of Isarn homemade style cooking and techniques. Expressing our culture through every single dish we cook with dedication and with our soul. A new dining experience and essence of local Thai dishes can be found here at Isarn Thai Soul Kitchen. We promise to…
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 58 Views, 0 Comments.
The sport of orienteering is form of land navigation where you locate "control points" by using a map and a compass to navigate through the woods. This is a sport that can be done competitively in a group or individually and can keep you moving fairly quickly, or you may enjoy it as a nice walk in the woods. A standard orienteering course consists of a start, a series of control sites that are marked by circles, connected by lines and numbered in the order they are to be visited, and a finish. The control site circles are centered around the feature that is to be found. It’s also an easily planned outdoor activity for a group of friends, youth group, or any organization that wants to enjoy time outdoors along with some team-building.…
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:20am. 21 Views, 0 Comments.
Meet The Jester Chef
"When I work with you as your personal chef, we'll begin with a client interview at your home. We'll discuss at length your dietary needs, what you'd prefer to avoid, any allergies you might have, and your past great experiences in food. From there, we'll work to build your menu for the week, each meal tailored to your needs for the day. Do you go to the gym on Tuesdays? Then we'll keep your carb and protein levels to where they need to be to accomplish your goals that day. Feeling your allergies kicking up? There are naturally occurring antihistamines in common foods that we can incorporate into your breakfasts. I'll also familiarize with your kitchen so that I know what equipment I will need to bring in order to complete…
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:19am. 63 Views, 0 Comments.
Get out of the hot sun and enjoy Lynwood's Recreation Center and Pool! This is a public facility and doesn't require membership or have any joining fees. There are several admission options including single use, 10-visit pass or annual pass choices. The more your use the Recreation Center, the more you can save!
Facility features include:
- ADA accessible
- Locker rooms
- Private, family changing rooms
- Recreation Pool including: water slides, lazy river, water playground and family hot tub
- Lap pool, sauna, adult hot tub and warm-water therapy pool
- Cardio/Weight room
- Fitness studio
- Racquetball Courts
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:19am. 63 Views, 0 Comments.
Do you want to sell your home as fast as possible? Don't let bad marketing and selling strategies slow down the sale of your home. There is value in finding an agent that is marketing savvy and has the expertise to list your home to sell fast!
Here is a list DoHardMoney has come up with to sell your home fast:
- Audit the Online Marketing
- Make Sure the Price is Right
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words... and a Virtual Tour, Millions!
- Let Your Neighbors Choose Their Neighbors
- Leave Some Goodies Behind
- Depersonalize and Declutter
- Grant Access to the Masses
- The Kitchen Comes First
- Promote in Print
- E-Flyers and Social Media
Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 9:19am. 64 Views, 0 Comments.
Summer will be over in no time and we all know it always goes by too fast! And with summer's end comes the kids heading off to college, leaving the nest empty again. Parents can have a hard time adjusting to the sudden "quietness" around the house but also keep in mind the family pet can feel it too. Here are some ideas to help you and your pet stay connected with the college-bound kids and to help ease the loneliness:
- Take pictures or videos of you and the pets and send them to your to your kid.
- Plan to do video chats with your kid, be sure to include the pets in the videos.
- Plan regular excerise time with your pets - especially if this has tapered off with your child now being away.
- Put on a movie or play music that reminds you
Friday, July 21st, 2017 at 8:20am. 58 Views, 0 Comments.
Clients are asking about "Zestimates" which is the estimate of value on Zillow and if it is accurate. First of all, it is important to understand that Zillow is NOT in real estate. It is a public service liken to a library but it is a business website. Zillow is designed to lure people who want to gaze at homes and, in turn, to sell advertising to real estate professionals.
How does Zillow come up with their numbers? Basicaly, Zillow gathers data to create an algorithm that predicts sales prices for about 110 million U.S. homes listed on the site. However, Zillow's online valuations are not perfect. The company has acknowledged, according to its own data, the Zestimate of the typical single-family house sold in Seattle today's market…