206.745.2730 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Having owned twelve properties of my own, assisted in over 300 transactions with my husband, and mentored agents in my firm since 2006, I'm very familiar with the emotional and financial highs and lows that people experience in real estate. See some of my listings here.
You need a reliable expert to save you time and money through insightful education, clearly communicating your choices ahead, and someone who is highly qualified to manage the stress of negotiations, contractual legal jargon, and prepping a home to list. I feel privileged when someone trusts me with one of the largest financial transactions of their life and it shows. Most of my clients are repeat customers or referrals from those who know me - see their testimonials in the link below.
I'm never too busy to respond within 24 hours so please email or call me with any questions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Co-owner of Urban Properties & Broker since 2006
- Managing Broker since 2011
- B.A. Education, M.A. Counseling
- ASP Designation: Accredited Staging Professional
- SRES Designation: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNE Designation: Certified Negotiation Expert is earned by real estate professionals after successfully completing formal negotiation training. Agents who receive this certification are in the top 1% of all agents nationally.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Five Star Professional Award, Seattle Magazine: 2006, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 2012 & 2013 Awards in Customer Service
4720 200TH ST SW
LYNNWOOD, WA 98036